Sunday 6 November 2011

I Don't Want to Sleep Alone

2006, 115 minutes, Malaysia


I Don't want to sleep alone is about a compassionate man taking in another brutally beaten man and nurses him better. Then at some point a woman comes into the story. To be honest, this is the point I lost all interest and got too involved with my phone.



This film is tedious and slow. There is simply no dialogue and I do like my films to have proper character development, which this film simply does not have. It is pretentious and not entertaining. I am sure a proper film critic would love to dedicate an afternoon to this to depict its meaning. For me, it is this sort of film that puts your average film watcher going to see foreign language films.

The only slight plus of this film is the beautiful scenery. But it is certainly not enough to carry this film.


0.5/5 - Pretentious rubbish

No comments:

Post a Comment