Tuesday 27 September 2011

Introduction

Hi

Welcome to my blog. I am computer illiterate so stay with me as I get used to this. I am hoping to update regularly on the films I watch and try to establish a film of the week. I watch as many films as I can off LoveFilm and currently have over 350 titles on my list. I am also adding new releases. I have also a number of TV shows on there. As I rarely watch regular TV shows, I wait until they come out on DVD - these will also be reviewed by series (unless there is a classic episode). I would ideally love to be paid as a reviewer but I do not think I would be good enough!

I am a 28 year old gay guy who has a keen interest in films of a number of genres, especially LGBT, foreign language films and the old classics.My tastes match the extremes - from art house to trashy gay films, I will watch almost everything (with the exception of the major, special effects, blockbusters). I particularly like gay films if they say something about gay people. It is all part of self discovery I suppose, which may sound a bit wanky but not intended. My favourite film of all time is Shortbus, partly because it is self exploratory and partly because it is funny.


I have a number of other interests, including current affairs, weight training, clubbing and sports.

Anyway, enough about me, I hope you will enjoy the reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment